Нивомерна система SiteSentinel® Nano® предлага лесен за използване интерфейс и отдалечена достъпност в компактна конзола, осигуряваща точен мониторинг на инвентара за бензиностанции от всякакви размери.
The SiteSentinel® Nano® tank gauge offers an easy-to-use interface and remote accessibility in a compact console, delivering precision inventory monitoring for fuel sites of all sizes.
The gauge’s small equipment footprint and patented multi-drop technology make it ideal for fuel sites of any size. The Nano can monitor up to 12 probes and 24 sensors (sensor capabilities to be released by end of 2014), while its multi-drop technology lowers installation costs through reduced wiring expenses.
Users can schedule daily, weekly and monthly static leak detection tests and reports. The Nano’s Automatic Calibration and Reconciliation (ACR) ensures the gauge’s information is reconciled for up-to-date transaction data.
Designed for convenience, the Nano provides access to precise inventory data. The console’s large touchscreen communicates inventory, compliance and delivery statuses, as well as warnings and alarms. User-friendly software provides a “Calendar” view, while a “Favorites” list enables quick recall of the most-used filters.
Remote access allows users to control the gauge from anywhere. From initial employee training to emergency support capabilities, this provides numerous benefits to daily workflow. Streamlined troubleshooting allows support professionals to see exactly what’s occurring with the gauge in real time, and software updates can be implemented remotely, making the Nano one of the most user-friendly tank gauges in the industry.
• Dimensions: 21cm H x 32.5 cm W x 6 cm D
• Power: 120/240 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz, 30 W
• Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
• Display: 18 cm color LCD touchscreen display
• Graphical user interface
• Printer: External USB
• Standard Alarms: Buzzer, Light and Acknowledge
• Optional Alarms: External Tank Alert (internal relay)
• Alarm Notifications: Email, Fax, SMS
• Network Connectivity: DHCP/static addressable RJ-45 Ethernet ports, supports corporate and local LANs
• Communication Ports: One (1) RS-232 Communication port; One (1) RS-485 Communication port; One (1) RS-422 Communication port; One (1) Ethernet port; Two (2) USB ports; Two (2) Internal inputs; Two (2) Internal outputs.